This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.capabilitysource.com/ and services provided to our customers and partners. This privacy notice applies to the following:
- The personal identifiable information that is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
- The personal identifiable information that is collected upon project engagement as needed to support the needs of a customer.
- Your rights and choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can contact us regarding any questions or concerns regarding your data.
CapabilitySource is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. When you submit information via our website, it is protected and not shared online or offline with third parties. We take appropriate measures to protect Personal Data that include incident response identification, prioritization, communication, standard operating procedures, analysis, and remediation.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
CapabilitySource Inc. is the owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, electronic submission of our online form or this website, or other direct contact from you. We will not disclose, sell or rent this information to anyone.
CapabilitySource does not capture anonymous or demographic analytics data on this website.
Should you choose to use our Request A Consultation or Leave Us A Message online forms; information we collect is used for the purpose of understanding your business, your needs, and acquiring your contact information to respond accordingly. Please be mindful of the information you share and do not include any highly sensitive information. Upon submission of the form, the data entered is used to populate the body of an email received by firstname.lastname@example.org . The information is not stored via other means. You may choose to share your information by sending an email directly to that address or contacting us by phone at (866) 406-2790.
We may contact you via email or phone call based on your initial outreach to us for information or our services. You may choose to opt out of any future communications at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Your contact information collected, including name, email address and phone number is intended solely for CapabilitySource’s business use. Your information will be treated in confidence and it will not be disclosed to other parties.
You have the choice to disable cookies. Your browser should give you options for preventing, accepting, or receiving notice of new cookies. You can configure your web-browser to disable cookies or if enabled, you may clear temporary internet file links.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware of this when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy. CapabilitySource complies with all relevant data privacy requirements under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulations:
- Employee training on compliant security and privacy procedures
- Published Privacy Policies and Notices to inform customers of CapabilitySource compliance
- Privacy impact assessments
- Records of data processing activities
- Multi-factor access and role-based security controls
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
CapabilitySource is located in the United States. Based on your situational business needs and services provided by CapabilitySource, Personal Data may be collected, transferred, or processed by us in the United States or by our partners in other countries where they operate.
Therefore, your Personal Data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and in countries which are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission and which may not provide for the same level of data protection as the EEA. Prior to any such engagement, we ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR), or we will ask you for your prior consent to such international data transfers.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
Under GDPR you have certain rights as a data subject to exercise with the company in relation to the Personal Data we hold. Depending on the applicable laws and, in particular, if you are located in the EEA or Switzerland or the United Kingdom, these rights may include:
- To access your Personal Data held by us (right to access);
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (right to rectification);
- To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws (right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by law (right to restriction of processing);
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (right to data portability);
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (“Automated Decision-Making”). Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites; and
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
CapabilitySource data retention is the duration of the contract or 60 days after the data deletion has been requested by a customer. Upon expiry of the applicable retention periods, your personal data will be deleted. If there is any data that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we establish appropriate measures to prevent any further use of such data.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
CapabilitySource has appointed a chief privacy officer responsible for overseeing the implementation of its privacy program.
Attn: Data Protection Officer / Privacy Office
8000 Fair Oaks Parkway, Building 3, Suite 3209
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas 78015